Hello fellow book lovers! It’s been almost 3 weeks since I last posted a book review and it’s not from a lack of wanting!
I have been re-reading the ACOTAR series these last few weeks to prepare for today’s release of A Court of Frost and Starlight! I didn’t post any reviews because their are so may out there already and since this was a re-read I already have reviews and I didn’t want to take away from my original feelings of this story.
The new novella is a bridge between the aftermath of A Court of Wings and Ruin and the next series that will center on other characters than Rhys and Feyre! I could not be more excited for this book! A review of that book will be coming in the next day or two!
For now though, to celebrate I am going to review the wonderful High Lady bookboyfriend box from @bookishandstuff! Be sure to check out Yaira’s shop on Etsy/Redbubble/Society6 and her Instagram! You can find her Etsy shop here.
She curates bookboyfriend (or girlfriend in this case!) boxes that pertain to our beloved boyfriends from our favorite books! This particular box is for Feyre from the A Court of Thorns and Roses series to celebrate the release of A Court of Frost and Starlight. There were two different box options: High Lady and Huntress. I received the High Lady box and I can’t wait for you to see everything that was inside!
- Feyre and Rhysand Tote:
- Tote by @bookishandstuff, Artwork by @annaveeart
- I LOVE this tote! The artwork is incredible and the tote itself is so sturdy and the handles are strong! I could fit ALL the heavy books in this and not worry about it breaking! I absolutely love Anna’s artwork, I actually have several pieces of her work being mailed right now! Rhys going into his beast mode is incredible to me because you never see work like that, we only ever see him as the handsome High Lord and not as what lurks beneath.
- High Lady pouch:
- By @bookishandstuff
- My new favorite pouch! Not only is the design super pretty (because who doesn’t want to channel their inner High Lady) but its SO soft and the fabric is thick so it will last a long time!
- Feyre coaster:
- By @drawntothepages
- I have LOVED her products for a while now and have always wanted something from her shop so I was thrilled to see this in the box! 🙂 she also sells this artwork as a print! The coaster is so beautiful I don’t know if I could ever actually put a drink on it!
- Feyre framed artwork:
- By @dianadworak
- I absolutely love Diana’s artwork, I have a couple other prints from her as well that I’ve received in other boxes and I am never disappointed! Feyre looks absolutely gorgeous in this print, and it’s framed so it will be protected and I can stand it up on my bookcase!
- Night Court inspired necklace:
- By Seaheather Studio
- This necklace is so adorable and is PERFECT to represent the Night Court! The necklace contains three stars that move freely across the chain. If you remember the Night Court sigil it is a mountain with three stars in the sky above! Absolutely love the symbolism of this necklace.
- High Lady candle:
- By @LunarBazaar
- This is my first candle from Lunar Bazaar and it did not disappoint! It smells of French Lavender, Violets, Musk, and Compassion. It is a gorgeous blue color and has a beautifully designed label! I included two pictures to also show you what the inside of the candle looks like!
- Feyre book sleeve:
- Book sleeve by @bookcuddlersboutique, artwork by @lexaart
- This book sleeve is amazing! I absolutely love the design, Feyre looks incredible and I am simply in awe over it. It is representative of the ACOFAS cover which is simply beautiful! The sleeve is also large enough to hold ACOWAR which is 699 pages WITH ROOM TO SPARE!
Guys, this box was incredible. Definitely ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
@bookishandstuff does an incredible job putting together these boxes. I cannot wait to see what she comes up with next! She also has her Kingdom of Ash boxes open for pre-order and there will again be two box options, Fire Breathing Bitch Queen and Adarlan’s Assassin. You can pre-order them here.