Hello my wonderful friends and happy Thursday! Also yay a new month, welcome August! I am ready for you to be over so we can be a little closer to fall 🍁🍂 hah. But during this month I have hopes to get quite a bit of reading done. A few audiobook rereads and a couple ARC’s to get through!
Here are the books on my August TBR:
A tall order for sure since the first three books are hella long but I’m up to the challenge. I also have a headstart because I’m rereading Nevernight and Godsgrave via audiobook and I’m already a couple hours into Nevernight, and I’m almost halfway through Fireborne!
- Nevernight : by Jay Kristoff
- Godsgrave : by Jay Kristoff
- The Shadow of What Was Lost : by James Islington
- Loki – Where Mischief Lies : by Mackenzi Lee
- Fireborne : by Rosaria Munda
What books are you hoping to read during August?